At NBBC You Can Find Every Type of Skf Bearings and Roller Bearings
Why SKF Explorer?
SKF bearings last several times longer, reduce energy consumption, provide low noise & vibration levels & enables the high degree of running accuracy.
Explorer Series Bearings
- Spherical Roller Bearings
- Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Taper Roller Bearings
- High Precision Bearings
- Y Bearings
- Sensor Bearings
- High-Temperature Bearings
- High Precision Angular Contact Bearings
- Angular Contact Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Linear Motion Bearings & Rail Guides
- Stainless Steel Bearings
- Miniature Bearings
- Sealed Spherical Roller Bearings
- Energy Efficient Bearings
To meet the ever-increasing demand to reduce friction and energy consumption, SKF has developed the SKF Energy Efficient (E2) performance class for rolling bearings. Bearings within this performance class are characterized by a frictional moment in the bearing that is at least 30% lower when compared to a same-sized standard SKF bearing.