SKF Certified Maintenance Partner
SKF Certified Maintenance Partners (CMP) are SKF Authorized Industrial Distributors who have received advanced machine reliability training to help you monitor machine operation, predict machine failures and uncover hidden cost–saving opportunities. Using a range of proprietary SKF tools and analysis software, they collect and analyze much more machinery and process data than most predictive–maintenance service providers.
As an SKF Certified Maintenance Partner, the New Ball bearing Company’s goal is to develop a comprehensive, professional, standardized and reliable regime which leads to the reduction in Total Maintenance costs.
- Machine Inspection Service: Vibration Analysis,
- Lubrication Analysis, Visual Inspection
- PDM, PRM, IMS, Thermography, oil analysis
- Shaft Alignment of Belts and Pumps Balancing
- Mounting & Dismounting of Bearings
- Ultrasound Leak Detection
- Calibration of Micro log and Vibration Pen from SKF
- Repair of Mapro Tools from SKF Solution Factory & NBBC
- Bearing Remanufacturing from SKF Solution Factory
- Root Cause Failure Analysis of Bearings (RCFA)
Benefits of Condition Monitoring