Basic Grease Selection
The Grease selection chart provides you with a complete overview of SKF greases. The chart includes the main selection parameters, such as temperature, speed and load, as well as additional performance information.
SKF LGHB 2 is a high viscosity, mineral oil based, using the latest complex calcium-sulphonate soap technology. Formulated to withstand high temperatures and extreme loads, it is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially in the cement, mining and metals segments. This grease contains no additives and the extreme pressure properties arise from the soap structure.
- Steel on steel plain bearings
- Pulp and paper making machines
- Asphalt vibrating screens
- Continuous casting machines
- Sealed spherical roller bearings operating up to 150 °C (300 °F)
- Work roll bearings in steel industry
- Mast rollers of fork lift trucks