Basic SKF Grease Selection
The SKF Grease selection chart provides you with a complete overview of SKF greases. The chart includes the main selection parameters, such as temperature, speed and load, as well as additional performance information.
SKF LGHB 2 is a high viscosity, mineral oil based, using the latest complex calcium-sulphonate soap technology. Formulated to withstand high temperatures and extreme loads, it is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially in the cement, mining and metals segments. This grease contains no additives and the extreme pressure properties arise from the soap structure.
We create enduring relationships through reliable service and assurance of customer satisfaction. We are partnered with Original Equipment and Part Manufacturers to bring comprehensive solutions for all industrial products and service requirements.
- Steel on steel plain bearings
- Pulp and paper making machines
- Asphalt vibrating screens
- Continuous casting machines
- Sealed spherical roller bearings operating up to 150 °C (300 °F)
- Work roll bearings in steel industry
- Mast rollers of fork lift trucks