A new way to optimize your rotating equipment performance.
Rotating equipment failures cause millions in unrecovered costs through lost production, plus additional millions spent on replacing equipment, insurance and eventually environmental impact. As a result, it is well proven that it is more cost effective to invest in proactively identifying the onset of problems, and then fixing the underlying reasons. Therefore, in order to keep your asset rotating effectively, you need to balance the pressures and costs related to monitoring, maintaining, repairing, providing spare parts and fixing the underlying causes of failure.
Traditionally, bearings are purchased on price, but this transactional approach ignores the interrelated elements which contribute to rotating equipment performance and overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
In response to this challenge, SKF has created an integrated solutions program that is focused on improving the overall efficiency of your rotating equipment. We call it SKF Rotation For Life (RFL). SKF RFL is a short implementation program that changes the focus from a traditional bearing purchase model based on unit price, to providing reliable and improved rotating equipment performance combined with a reduced TCO. SKF RFL also enables better cash flow and keeps the cost of capital to almost non-existent levels, and delivers a range of important benefits.
- Improved rotating equipment reliability
- The reduced overall operating cost of critical assets (TCO reduction)
- Lower capital expense through better supply chain processes and services
- Linear and predictable disbursement thanks to a fixed monthly fee based on agreed performance targets
- Short payback with a short implementation program
- Win-win, performance-based contract, very well documented and tracked through KPIs
To know more about this, please Contact Us .